Welcome to the Davis Tech Assessment Center. Our goal is to assist students to succeed in their choice of academic studies. We provide a variety of assessment and testing services available to both Davis Technical College students and non-students in addition to test proctoring for students from other universities, colleges and employers.
Assessment Center Hours
Hours may be subject to change without advance notice due to unforeseen circumstances.
|Day||Open||Last Student Admitted||Close:|
|Monday||7:45 am||4:30 pm||7:00pm|
|Tuesday||7:45 am||6:00 pm||9:00 pm|
|Wednesday||7:45 am||12:00 pm||2:30 pm|
|Thursday||7:45 am||4:30 pm||7:00 pm|
|Friday||- Closed -|
|NOTICE: Assessment Center closed on Wednesday, November 21 and Thursday, November 22|
Davis Tech Assessment Center
Tel: 801-593-2336 or 801-593-2361
550 East 300 South, Kaysville UT 84037
We are located inside Student Services in the main Campus Building. The nearest Parking Lot and Entrance is P3 as indicated on our campus map.
- Valid Picture ID is required for ALL tests
- Children are not permitted in the assessment area or left unattended at the Davis Tech
- Cell phones or electronic devices are not permitted in the testing area
- All personal items or belongings will be stored in either a locker or cubby during testing
Lockers and cubbies are available to store personal items during your test. We ask that you keep personal items to a minimum.
Davis Tech Program Admissions
- CNA Nurse Assistant Certification Written & Skills
- Crane Operator
- General Education Development (GED)
- Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) 2013 Certifications
- PSI (formerly LaserGrade)
- Pearson VUE
- Rocky Mountain Gas Association (RMGA)
- Police Officer Selection Test (POST)
- Type and Ten Key Certifications
Other Tests and Certifications
If you have a question regarding a particular certification or a test, please contact us.
We are pleased to provide proctoring services to meet your educational needs. We are able to proctor many different types of tests and exams including paper/pencil and computer.
Please review the Proctor Request Information. Either the student or the educational institution can make the request following the instructions detailed in the Proctor Request Information. If you have any specific questions that are not detailed within this form, you may contact us at 801-593-2361/2336 or by e-mail at email@example.com. A $25.00 proctoring fee, per test, is required at the time of testing.
Click here to request your test results.
Study in advance and become familiar with the test content. Complete online practice tests especially if you need to retest. Those that study and brush up on their skills and knowledge are much more likely to be successful in their tests and less anxious.